Beringer Plating

Beringer Plating

   

Contact Information

Phone (330).633.8409
Fax       (330).633.8447
Email sales@beringerplating.com

Certifications can be found in the following link

 ISO 9001:2008 fckeditor_userfiles/file/ISO%20Cert.pdf

 

About Us

Beringer Plating History - Original Building
Beringer Plating Building, 1964

The Beringer Plating, Co. was established in 1953 by J.L. Beringer and operated as a division of Pyrosil, Inc. until 1955. Needing more space, the plant moved into a 5,000 sq. ft. building on Tallmadge Ave. and expanded services to include zinc, cadmium and copper plating.The business grew fast and in 1964 moved into its newly constructed building at 1211 DeValera Ave. Here, larger manual lines were installed for plating, phosphating, passivating and copper bright finish.

By about 1967, a 5,000 sq.' addition was added to accommodate Summit County's first fully automatic production machines for cadmium and zinc plating. James Beringer Jr. joined the fast pace operation in 1973 and took over management of the company in 1993. Today, with "state of the art" laboratory water treatment and production equipment, our skilled workforce is serving well over 100 accounts within Ohio and surrounding states

 

Recent happening:

We have expanded to 3 shifts running 24/7 to meet and exceed our customers needs!

Copyright © 2018 CMS powered by Ability Business. All rights reserved. Wisdek
administration